Series 1 - The Glory of the Lord.

Isaiah 43:7 says
"Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made them."

We were made/designed to give God glory.

  • glory (n.) - a: praise, honor, or distintion extended by common consent. b: worshipful praise, honor, and thanksgiving Praise & honor to God (something that is praise worthy) means because of his beauty splendor, and greatness.

First Glory - Glory you have with God. Before he used your parents to get you here.

Jeremiah 1:4-8 says
"Then the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, 5) Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. 6) Then I said I, Ah, Lord God! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child. 7) But the Lord said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak. 8) Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the Lord."
Means when God created man I was apart of God first so the Glory that God had because I was apart of him I had Glory, called First Glory. *Before I was formed in belly I knew thee. I was in God alive as apart of God only God conscious.

WHEN GOD CREATED MAN; Genesis 1:26 says
"Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:.."


Second Glory - The Covering God Put on Man

Genesis 2:5-9 says
"And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there waws not a man to till the ground. 6) But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground. 7) And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. 8) And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed. 9) And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil."
God formed man from dust of the ground. God created a being that can live and operate in two worlds at the same time. Adam was as much God as he was man and was as much man as he was God. Covered with the Glory of God, that's why he didn't know he was naked.


Third Glory - Land, Wealth, Livestocks, & Overall Netvalue Dollarwise

Genesis 30:27-33 says
"And Laban said unto him, I pray thee, if I have found favour in thine eyes, tarry: for I hav elearned by experience that the Lord hath blessed me for thy sake. 29) And he said, appoint me thy wages, and I will give it. 29) And he said unto him, Thou knowest how I have served thee, and how thy cattle was with me. 30) For it was little which thou hadst before I came, and it is now increased unto a multitude; and the Lord hath blessed thee since my coming: and now when shall I provide for mine own house also? 31) And he said, What shall I give thee? And Jacob said, Thou shalt not give me any thing: if thou wilt do this thing for me, I will again feed and keep thy flock: 32) I will pass through all thy flock to day, removing from thence all the speckled and spotted cattle, and all the brown cattle among the sheep, and the spotted and speckled among the goats: and of such shall be my hire. 33) So shall my righteousness answer for me in time to come, when it shall come for my hire before thy face: every one that is not speckled and spotted among the goats, and brown among the sheep, thatr shall be counted stolen to me."
Special annointing that God places on us that causes people to be blessed, we are empowered by God to bring increase, saving of souls through Jesus Christ. Receive inheritance because we are a seed of Abraham. Means we can cut covenant with people to have legal access to the promise of God.



Beloved Prosper - 3 John 1:2-3 says
"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prosperereth. 3) For I rejoice greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth."

Even as your soul prospers. Gods greatest desire is that you know you are made in his image that you can become the Glory of the Lord. I am spirit that lives in a body that possesses a soul. Some vessels are to honor, and some vessels are to dishonor. You are a vessel to honor.

Read Psalms 25:37
Psalms 112:2-3

0 comments:

Post a Comment