Need Help With Positive Thinking?

2 Corinthians 10:3 says
"For though we walk in the flesh we do not war after flesh"
To better help you understand this scripture the first thing you have to understand is patterns of program thinking. One seed word will cause you to adapt to a pattern of thinking.

If you suffer with low self esteem or if you've had major issues in your life whether you were adopted, molested, rejected, this will effect the way you think because words are seeds looking for some place to live. If you really want help with the way you think. The first thing you have to do is reprogram yourself.

I'm going to explain to you for the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God through the pulling downs of strongholds. The problem with patterns of thinkings is dependent of where you live at. When I say where you live at means what's in your heart. Because from the abundant of the heart the mouth will speak. So the reason why you keep saying the wrong things is that the wrong seeds have been planted in your heart. And they must be uprooted.

Strongholds means something in a great value that's put in a safe place. It means reinforce thinking or to value pass experiences that were more detrimental than it was an asset. Somebody told you you were no good and wouldn't make it every time you say it you reinforcing it so it becomes apart of your thought process and this is how you think. Somebody that don't know you has classified you and categorized you and now you feel like you're worthless and that's not true. Change your thinking.

You're the apple of God's eyes. You're God's gift in this Earth. You're a vessel God made to honor and not dishonor.
Casted down imaginations and every high thing that exaults itself against the knowledge of God.


Somebody told you or programmed you to think a certain way. What you have to do is start reading your bible. Start studying. Read it out loud because when you read it outloud what you read goes into your spirit. You have to have what we call your faith confession. I am the head and not the tail. I am the lender and not the borrower. I'm the apple of God's eye. This is the day that my daddy made and I will rejoice and be exceedingly glad. I will get a good paying job and then I'll have my own business. This is the first day of my new life and I will enjoy it to the fullness. I'm not going to let my past hurts become my stumbling blocks. I am not going to use them as stepping stones or building blocks because I'm on my way up. I'm not going to let other people's problems that they may have with me become my problems. I am the way I am because God made me this way.

The more you study God's word the more the things you say is going to come out of your mouth.

God can't control your mouth you do that. God can't control your thinking you do that. Bringing the captivity every thought through the obedience of God. You need to know God's wealth for your life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment